Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Orthodoxy Test

I just took "The Orthodoxy Test." "This test asks for your positions on crucial issues that help distinguish where you stand in the spectrum of Orthodox Judaism," according to the test's designer, lamedzayin. It's fast and fun. Below, in italics, are my results, followed by a little e-certificate of my status. Those who know me will be unsurprised to learn that I'm delighted. In fact, I'm tickled pink (or maybe gray).

Left Wing Modern Orthodox: 21%
Right Wing Modern Orthodox: 64%
Left Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 70%
Right Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 25%

This means you're: Huh?

What does it [Huh?] mean?
[It means] I give up. What are you?

NerdTests.com User Test: The Orthodoxy  Test.

Of course, in addition to all that, I'm also a naval, a leitz and a mumar l'teyavon. But I'm an unclassifiable one!

No comments: